Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Project 365 - Week 48


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 323 - While preparing the pie in this photo for Thanksgiving dinner, I got a phone call that they were taking my dad (step-dad, I have two dads) to the hospital due to a fall. Ingredients went back into the fridge so I could drive out there, and I ended up baking it at 3:00 in the morning.

Day 324 - The kids sure were the great distraction that we all needed this Thanksgiving. After dinner, we packed up a couple plates, stuffed ourselves into two cars, and all of us went to the hospital to take mom and dad a real dinner. We really packed that hospital room! 

Day 325 - With so much going on this year I actually didn't want to squeeze in decorating the house. Grandpa however insisted that Paige will want Nana and grandpa's house to be pretty.

Day 326 - Will be relocating my parents so we were looking at places.

Day 327 - Baby Paige loves to play with her dog but sometimes her dog gets a little excited because she's still a puppy.

Day 328 - The tree has been completed. With a little time here, and a little time there, the house took a few days to actually become decorated.

Day 329 - Baby Paige was all smiles and giggles today!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

3 comments:

  1. How stressful! Wishing you and your parents strength and calm during the transition. How nice of you to take a real Thanksgiving dinner to the hospital for them! Your house is beautiful! Love the lights! And the china closet is a treasure. Baby Paige is such a sweetheart -- and I'm sure she thinks Nana's house is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear about your step dad. Hope he's doing ok now. That pie sure looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your step dad is doing much better! Falls are so scary when it comes to our parents. I hope they are willing to relocate. That was a difficult thing for my dad trying to get his parents to move some place more appropriate. It wasn't until they were in their 90s when they accepted moving!
    The children are so adorable. I'm sure they all have fun playing together. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...