Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Project 365 - Week 46


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 309 - Our first really cold day. It was 28 degrees, and it's been even colder than that! I just noticed that the thermostats reads, "STATUS - heat on."

Day 310 - Yes, it was baby Paige day! She loves her dog so much.

Day 311 - Does it look like someone is trying to tell me something? Like...Let's get sewing!

Day 312 - A cute little creek and walking trail close to our house. It's much prettier in the summer, but still a nice place to walk.

Day 313 -Does anyone else watch The Walking Dead? We are hooked on that show and now we have to watch The Talking Dead that follows.

Day 314 - Monday night candle ceremony for our pets who have passed away. I also like to light the candle when a pet I know is missing. Hoping it will "light the way" for it's safe return. In the past week I know of two pets that were missing, and they both were found! If you want to know more about the pet loss ceremony, click HERE. If you want to make your own candle, click HERE.

Day 315 - I had a tooth pulled this day so I thought it was fitting to have a Frosty for dinner. Agree?

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

7 comments:

  1. It is getting cold out there! My body is still in shock! Paige is so cute with the dog. :) I'm always amazing by how pets know to be gentle around little ones. Jim watches the Walking Dead. I tried but never really liked zombies! I hope your tooth is healing well. A frosty does sound like the perfect dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that lighting a candle for a missing pet to light the way. A frosty after having a tooth pulled is the perfect thing to have for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Paige looks so cute with her doggie :)
    Mmmmm...Frosty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Paige and her dog is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been really cold here, too. Heat on! Love that cute picture of Baby Paige and her canine friend. What a pretty walking trail! I love babbling brooks. I'd never heard of a pet ceremony but I clicked the link--what a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you do a candle ceremony for the pets no longer with us. Beautiful candle holder too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby and dog got it right.
    Nap time for all.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...