Sunday, March 30, 2014

Instagram, Spring, and a Walk on the Beach

beach

What a day! The sun is shining, the temperatures have finally gotten close to 60, and it's Sunday. It was so nice to get out today and walk. We enjoyed our walk so much that we decided to head to the beach and take another one. While we were there we collected some rocks to paint on. I've been scoping out all fun painted rocks on Pinterest and I'm ready to paint some just for the fun of it! I'll share pics when I'm done.

Also, I want you all to know that we have joined Instagram! Now that I have a new cellphone, I thought it would be a fun thing to do since this one has a decent camera and enough storage for my pictures. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I bought the one I had before. 

Anyway, I was able to find some of my blogging friends there, but I'm sure there are more of you that I don't have. If you follow me, I'll be sure to follow you back! You can find me HERE.

If you don't have Instagram, the picture above is what I just posted. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Lucky you getting temps that warm. It's still cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun's shining here too, and I love it! I joined Instagram too last month, and I just started following you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful beach! So glad you were able to enjoy a warm, sunny day together. I would REALLY like an iPhone -- mostly so I could use The Square to take credit card payments at craft fairs -- but also for the camera feature. I haven't been active on Instagram, but many of my quilty friends rave about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo! I'm really looking forward to spring temperatures! I just joined Instagram too. I'm trying to figure out how to interact and have fun there! Pinterest is still more entertaining for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! I get so excited when people join Instagram. I'll go follow you right now! My name over there is @littlenostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue water and blue skies look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...